Any social change organisation can drop by and talk to a data expert for an hour during our monthly office hours sessions, whether their issue is operational or strategic, well-formed or speculative.
We have provided advice and light touch support to more than 80 social change organisations through this scheme. Office hours is open to any non-profit organisation - charities, social enterprises, public sector bodies - based in the UK. Here are some of the previous questions we've been asked at Office Hours:
- Organisational strategy: How can my organisation become more data-driven?
- Responsible data use: How can we use data in a way that respects our organisational values?
- Data collection: What data should we collect in order to make data-driven decisions in our organisation?
Book your spot
What you need to know to book your spot at Office Hours:
- Our regular Office Hours sessions take place every month, on the first Wednesday of the month from 4-7pm
- If you data challenge is urgent, please just let us know and we will do our best to get you a session in advance of the regular slots
- You'll be matched with one or two data experts, who will go through your challenge and potential next steps with you during your session
- Sessions are held using Zoom. If you would prefer to use a different platform (including over the phone) please let us know
- You are welcome to come back to as many Office Hours sessions as you need
- Your discussion is confidential. We will not share any details of your challenge with anyone outside of the organisation
- When we're not social distancing, Office Hours also takes place in person, in London and Edinburgh
If you're not sure if Office Hours is the right type of support for you, please get in touch at email@example.com. We will do our best to get you to the best support to match your needs